Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Calarts Journey: Part 1

Well, the portfolio arrived on time this morning down in good ol' Santa Clarita! The wait to hear back from them is going to be terrible. For now, I suppose I'll post up some of my work. I didn't bother to photograph anything from my portfolio besides my self portrait (which is also my profile picture). I do however have some of my animation tests that I can share with you.
So without any further ado, here's the first part of what will soon be a complete Jug Band of animated animals.

3 comments:

  1. JUG BAND! Awesome, I'm coming back here just to see this finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude,

    This is great stuff! I am a recruiter for ReelFX Creative Studios - please drop me an email asap

    robin.linn@reelfx.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man! your work is soliiiiiiiiiiid!

    ReplyDelete